Blogger Backgrounds

Blueberries

Do you like blueberries? Well if you do then you are preventing your arteries from hardening. There are a number of reasons to eat blueberries.


  1. Halt hardening of the arteries.
  2. Lower Blood Pressure
  3. Rejuvenate Aging Brain
  4. Prevent Obesity- Related Insulin Resistance
  5. May reduce belly fat
I was never really acquainted with blueberries. It's not a food that we ate in our household growing up. We ate strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. But not had any interest in blueberries at that time. My daughter makes a cake for the 4th of July and it's Red, White and Blue. And she use blueberries for the star section of the flag cake. I really like this cake and I would have liked her to make it this year. She was to busy with other things and didn't make it this year. Now that I know more about blueberries. I'm definitely going to try and fit them into my diet more often. If you didn't know the benefits of blueberries. You may want to get them a try next time you visit your grocery store or market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment