Blogger Backgrounds

My Graves Disease

Hey everyone, I just wanted to touch base on what's going on with my thyroid. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with my thyroid doctor. Do I know what the outcome of this appointment will be. The answer is No. What I want to happen is that my doctor gives me some good news on my thyroid. I went to my primary doctor about a week ago. And she informed me that my thyroid could change. It could actually shrink from taking the medication Methimazole. "Really" I said. I can sometimes be amazed, because things come up now and then. I've never heard this from my thyroid doctor.


I always intend to do everything I can to get better. I take my medications and I try to eat right. I also look up information on the net. Why am I getting surprised information from my physician? Well I was surprised and somewhat perturbed by it. Now I've let it go and just count it as a learning experience. The one thing for sure is that I'm feeling better. I feel that my attitude, faith and understanding have alot to do with it. I'm very happy about the good changes that  are happening. I hope that when I go to the doctor's I will get a good report from them. I will let you know about what happenings later. 


Take care and try to stay healthy. see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment