Blogger Backgrounds

Blogger Template

I thought I would post this information for those of you who are having trouble finding out how to change things on your blog. I found that if I go in my dashboard and go to the blog I want to design. I click on design and there I will see Template Designer at the top of the page. Once there you will see some categories. You will then click on Advanced. This will give you some more options like Page Background Color, Text Color, Link Color and there are others to choose from. You select which one you want to use and you can start to change your blog design. Remember to click apply to blog, after you make your selections. You can go back and forth with this until you get it to what you want. I hope this helps out. I fiddled around with things and finally got the look I want for one of my blogs. Thats it! Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment