Blogger Backgrounds

Cinnamon

How about using Cinnamon in crafting? I'm not a crafty person most of the time. Recently, I started to check out ideas for making crafts. There are so many things that you can do. One thing I found that was interesting, in the craftworld, is the use of Cinnamon. Not only is Cinnamon good for your health, but it can be useful to you in your home decorating.

Here is a website you can view on the  heatlh benefits of Cinnamon. Cinnamon is not just good for your Cinnamon rolls.

Check out how to make a votive tealight holder. I think you will find this a very creative and easy to do craft. This design is by Jonathan Fong Style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first type is present from birth while the second type is not, but starts to appear and proliferate as the years pass.
There are alternatives to having a skin tag froze, burned or cut
off. The brown-slatted background in the image above really isn't part of the technique I was trying to demonstrate here.

my web blog - treating skin tags

Ruth said...

I absolutely love the smell of cinnamon. :-)

Post a Comment