Blogger Backgrounds

Casey Anthony Trial & Wimbledon

This morning I began to watch the deliberations of the Casey Anthony Trial. The defense is now pleading the cause of Casey Anthony's innocence. After they finish the prosecution will be back up, to try and prove that beyond a reasonable doubt Casey Anthony new and premeditated the killing of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. The prosecution and the defense, have yet to prove how Caylee died. One thing is for sure their was a crime committed and someone knows how this child died. Another thing I think goes against the defense's resolve of innocence, is the fact that Casey Anthony did not take the stand in her defense. The jury will weigh in everything that has been said and proven in this trial. I hope that they will come back with the right verdict for this case.

Now for Wimbledon, I've been switching back and forth to see what the players are doing. I was shocked when Rafeal Nadal, didn't win. I really think that he is the best and I was sad to see that he didn't win Wimbledon. The Williams sister went out, quicker than I thought they would. They've had some injuries going on in their life. So that, put them behind in the tournament. Maria Sharapova, was really good this year. I was hoping that she would pull it off. But she didn't make it either. I was really excited to see Billy Jean King in the audience and  also Lindsay Davenport was there too. It really tickles me to see John Mcenro being a commentator. Remember when he used to have rants on the court, it was impossible to watch a match without his antics. Most of all it was welcomed to see him have his tirades. Those were the days and now we have a new refined man.

Well that's it folks! Have a great day. see ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment