Blogger Backgrounds

Menopause

Maxine Menopause Pictures, Images and Photos
How do you know when you have started menopause? This is a question that most people who are reaching a certain age are asking. Some women start menopause around their fifties and others may start earlier. I had a friend who told me some years ago, that she was diagnosed by her doctor to be in menopause. She was in her early forties. Menopause may start at different times for women who are reaching middle age. If you are questioning whether you are going through menopause or not. It is advisable to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Some known signs are hot flashes, low sexual desire and night sweats. There are other signs, and it is important to be tested, by your physician for a accurate diagnosis. For Menopause information here is a link.


At this time, I am going through these various symptoms of menopause. I have been tested and seen by my doctor. The current discussion I'm having with my doctor is hormone replacement. There is a option that my relieve some of the menopausal symptons. There is also side affects to this medication therapy. It seems that medication has it side effects. A very known fact is, that some of the hormone replacement medication, may cause breast cancer. You can do your research on this and find out the statistics on it. You can then go back to your doctor and go over your findings. If you decide to use the hormone replacement after reviewing the information on it. Then that is your choice to make.


Right now for me I have decided to wait until I've finished the treatment for my Graves Disease. Due to the fact that, I feel like I don't want to take, more medication on top of what I already take. This is my decision and I'm dealing with it.  Here is another link for menopause symptoms.


Remember to drink plenty of water out in the heat. Stay healthy and positive. Feel better everyone, see ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment