Blogger Backgrounds

Hot & Humid

It's hot here in Tampa today. When I woke this morning and went outside to check my plants. I felt the heat when I opened the front door. I thought Wow! Its going to be a hot one. I woke up fairly early, after a fitful night of non-sleep. It was one of those nights. With Graves disease some of the symptons are insomnia. For those who don't know. Graves disease is also called hyperthyroid disease. I will try and post some related information on symptons later. Even though, its a hot day. Im just happy I'm alive and doing ok today. Things were worse a few months ago. It has been a long road, that I'm still on unfortunately. I'm surviving and that's a good thing.

Remember to drink plenty of water if you have to be out in the heat. Also check your medications about being out in sun exposure. When exposed  too much sun, you may have side effects. Be very careful about this with your medications. Stay healthy your the sunshine safely. see ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment